dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Hi All,

Today is the day, I launch my blog!!

Why Today ?

I am smartphones addicted. I change my smartphone every 4~6 months - more often than my PC. I am engineer and worked for by smartphone brands in norther America.

So far I was always chocked by the gap between customer feedbacks and the energy spent by engineers in R&D. We spent days and sometimes nights setting up best possible devices versus standards (PTCRB, Operators certification, field tests and so on) and finaly you get subjectives feedbacks like: I feel this device has a bad battery life, I bought that phone because the advert a 10 hours battery life or I know this brands they know to make phones...

OK, you get it. The industry is completely missing a reference benchmark for smartphones.

Why Today then ?

Because, now I get this reference benchmark. I have the way to compare smartphone - at least Android smartphones !!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire