jeudi 4 décembre 2014

Samsung Galaxy S5 vs LG G3: Battery benchmark.

Using the SmartViser tool I am able in few hours to release so interesting informations.

Device under test:


These two devices are very cool. On internet, you can read plenty of "out of the box" comments or subjective advices: "I feel...", "I note...".

But, what about objective facts ? such as:

Daily life battery benchmark.
I mean things you are doing with your phone an a daily basis, on Wifi, on 3G/4G:
Data download, Data upload, SMS, Calls, Web, Streaming... The SmartViser proposal is very fair and close to human habits. In coming days, I'll create a dedicated page explaining the whole battery benchmark (coming soon).
 

I set the viSer tool to run these sequence on the two devices getting 100% charged battery up to 15%.

And I get a real battery life measurements. No feeling, no assumptions, just facts !!



I'll show up, in coming days some data about Web Velocity, video streaming... Do not hesitate to ask about specific testing, I have the full SmartViser tool, so I can configure any test.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire